Thursday, April 22, 2010

The First Trimester





I eventually went back to work and I was obsessed with scanning my child to make sure everything was OK. I was paranoid the whole pregnancy and without being able to peek at her I would've went crazy! So needless to say we have lots of ultrasound photos. Mario would come in weekly to see her and we also we going to Dr. Werlin still and I was giving myself large injections in my butt still! It was all worth it though. Throughout the first trimester I was extremely tired. I would lie on the couch the entire weekend and had constant nausea but never threw up. I ate a lot during my first trimester, it was the only time I felt good as long as I was eating! I am really lucky that my weight gain hasn't been horrible. I craved lots of salt and lived on cup of noodles which I know is really bad but I loved it! Because I scanned myself constantly we thought I was having a boy at first. I realized that because of the injections of estrogen it made her very swollen! As soon as my injections stopped we could tell she was definitley a girl! That's what I get for looking too soon :)

No comments: