Thursday, April 22, 2010

Enjoying every Minute of it!


In the midst of it all we really needed a car and we couldn't have Stella riding around in non-dependable cars. We ended up turning in both of our cars. We got the Ford Flex which was part of my vision board while I was going through IVF. We love the car and picture out little muffin in it!
The ultrasounds continued everyday that I worked and we loved watching her grow and all her little habits that were already happening. She loved to have her hands by her mouth and we even cought her sucking her thumb! Mario would scan me and she would move around for him and open and close her mouth. Such a blessing to watch your child that you thought you would never have grow inside you! By this time I began craving sweets. And not just a little bit but a lot!! I swear its because she's so sweet in there :) I love cupcakes, cookies, candy, and anything full of sugar. I cannot stand the thought of meat and its pretty rare if I eat it. I developed anemia because of it but it just repulses me which is odd because I loved steak prior to pregnancy.










No comments: