Saturday, April 24, 2010

Aches and Pains

My second trimester continued and I began to get really bad backpain! There wasn't a day that went by that I didn't have excruciating pain. It really limited what I could do and the only thing that made it better was lying flat. It eventually went away after a couple of months. I am not sure if my body was adjusting from the belly but I was so happy when it got better. Then I was having really bad pain near my gallbladder. I scanned it and of course I had a gallstone. Of course my luck but all the while still staying positive. Eventually that too got better. I must admit that my aches and pains never lasted the entire pregnancy so I put up with it. It is amazing to have a child grow inside your belly and know that you are providing everything it needs. By my third trimester my only complaint is that my little muffin was so active. I was able to continue working up to 35 weeks which is great considering how short I am and how demanding my job is.

No comments: